Have you ever wanted to send money to your loved ones, only to experience long waiting lines and inconvenient transactions? Ever visited a bank branch to do so, only to be hindered by the countless requirements and hidden remittance fees? Or how about trying online money transfer, only to be scammed by hackers in the process?
Well, worry no more, as Cebuana Lhuillier offers their efficient Pera Padala Service, an easy, quick, and safe way to send and receive money. All transactions are real time, which enables clients to claim the money as soon as the sender completes the sending process in the branch.
So you may ask, how efficient is Pera Padala when it comes to local remittances? After all, you may need to send money even to the farthest region of the Philippines. Relax, as Cebuana broadened its reach by strengthening its network of partners. Also known as the Pera Padala Agents (Domestic Remittance), they are mainly composed of:
• ADB Lending Company, Inc. (Pasamonte )
• Expresspay, Inc.
• Global Pinoy Remittance and Services (GPRS)
• Orient Asia Lending, Inc. (Prime Remit)
• Jewelhouse Pawnshop and Jewelry
• Ayala Alabang Village Association-Employees Multi-Purpose Cooperative (AAVA-EMPC)
• Filinvest Homeowners’ Association Inc. (FILHAI MPC)
• Republic Pawnshops Corporation (H Lhuillier)
• Quickloan Pawnshop
• Cardbank, Inc.
• Tiaong Rural Bank, Inc.
• China Bank Savings, Inc
• Cantilan Bank, Inc
• Enterprise Bank, Inc
• ABS-CBN E-Money Plus, Inc (myREMIT)
• Opportunity Kauswagan Remit, Inc. (OK Remit)
• Rural Bank of San Antonio
• Dalton Pawnshop and Jewelry, Inc.
• Inter Asia Development Bank
• Gata Daku Multi-Purpose Cooperative (GDMPC)
• Sun Gate Pawnshop
• Bangko Kabayan, Inc.
• Card SME Bank
• Viaexpress Travel & Tours, Inc.
• Philippine Postal Savings Bank
• Bayad Center
• Tanglaw Pawnshop
• Golden Rural Bank
• Pazalonia Pawnshop
• Country Builders
• Rural Bank of Kiamba (Sarangani) Inc.
• Common Wealth Rural Bank
Okay, so you already have a list of their authorized partners, but how about the rates? No need to worry as we got your back with that. Here is a chart indicating the rates, depending on the amount/s sent:
Domestic Remittance Rates
|Sending||Amount||Charge Amount||Charge Amount||Charge Amount||Charge Amount||Charge Amount|
|From||To||Metro Manila||Northern Luzon||Southern Luzon||Visayas||Mindanao|
Take note that the charges vary, depending on the location of the recipient.
With the following information in mind, let us direct you to one of Cebuana Lhuillier’s main offerings, their Pera Padala Service. With more than 1,800 branches nationwide and accredited international partners, this money transfer service is made available to clients within and outside the Philippines. So what are you waiting for? Visit your nearest Cebuana Lhuillier branch now – we assure a fast, easy and secure transaction.