Nomination to the Search
Who can be nominated: Any Filipino of legal age, good moral character, and residing in the Philippines.
Who can nominate: Any Filipino of legal age, group, or organization.
Deadline: Nominations can be submitted from October 24, 2014 until March 31, 2015.
Submission of Entries
You can get the nomination form through the following ways:
2. Get the nomination forms in any of Cebuana Lhuillier’s more than 1,700 branches nationwide. March 31, 2015.
To submit your nominations, you may:
1.Mail the accomplished form together with the supporting documents to:
SEARCH FOR THE HAPPIEST PINOY SECRETARIAT
PJ Lhuillier Group of Companies Inc.
2/f Annex 2, PJL Corporate Centre,
1782 N. Garcia cor.Candelaria Sts.,
Makati City 1209
2. Send the accomplished nomination form (scanned copy) together with the supporting documents (scanned copies) to [email protected]
Criteria for Judging/ Qualifications of Nominee
1. A constantly cheerful face and optimistic outlook – 30%
2. Proven ability to rise above life’s challenges. – 35%
3. A positive impact in the lives of others – 35%
1. A Screening Committee composed of PJ Lhuillier Group Officers and Managers will determine the Top-20 finalists.
2. The Top 20 Semi-Finalists will be forwarded to the Board of Judges who will select the Top 10 Finalists.
3. The Top 10 Finalists will each undergo a panel interview with the Board of Judges. After the interviews, the Board will select the 2015 Happiest Pinoy.
From among the Top 10 Finalists, two (2) special awards will be given out:
- Happiest Student Award
- Happiest Overseas Filipino Worker (OFW) Award
– All cash prizes are tax-free:
1. Happiest Pinoy Grand Winner – ₱ 1,000,000.00
2. Nine (9) runners-up: ₱ 50,000.00 each
3. Special Awards: ₱ 25,000.00 each
Announcement of Winners
The Happiest Pinoy winners will be announced in June 2015.
The decision of the Board of Judges/Selection Committee is final and non-appealable.