The summer season is a perfect opportunity for us to get closer to our loved ones. Aside from the fact that the school year has ended for the kids, the weather is perfect for out of town trips and family gatherings. For the most part, some of us can afford such vacation plans, due to us being in very close proximity with our loved ones, sharing a home with our spouse, kids, and even our in-laws. However, not everyone has the same opportunity or privilege of achieving that. Many hardworking Pinoys in the urban cities of Luzon aren’t really originally from Manila, instead, many of them were born and raised in the province. Because of that, they might have not seen their loved ones for a long time, enduring homesickness while working hard and trying to make it big in Manila.
You might think that just because its summer, they’ll be able to leave their work and beeline straight home to meet their family again, but that cannot be further from the truth. Many Filipinos, especially under strict contract conditions cannot just up and leave without salary deductions and technical policies, thus, putting their occupation at risk, even after returning from vacation. In such case, the most sensible solution would be for their loved ones to pay them a visit. But such solution requires cash, especially as most of our provinces are a whole day’s length away, so much that in fact the fare expenses would reach up to the thousands or more. And we’re just putting into account the expenses that may involve one travelling family member, so if your spouse were to bring along your kids for a visit here in Manila, you may expect the fare expenses to multiply. They would not be able to shoulder the expenses, as remember, you are the breadwinner, you are the provider, and they’re just waiting out for your financial remittances in order to pay for the bills and tuition fees back in the province.
Cebuana Lhuillier’s Money Remittance Service as a bridge towards reuniting with your family again.
You’d no longer have to worry, as Cebuana Lhuillier’s Money Remittance Service would be your helping hand when it comes to sending your loved ones the well-needed amount to travel in Manila. The Pera Padala service is quick, easy, and safe way to send and receive money within and outside the Philippines. Your family may claim the money as soon as you’ve completed the remittance process in your local branch.
The process of sending money in the province is easy and can be done in just a few minutes:
- Visit your nearest Cebuana Lhuillier branch and fill out the Pera Padala form.
- You may then submit the filled out form, together with a Valid ID and a 24k card (if you are a 24k cardholder) to the branch personnel.
- Give the total amount to be sent. Count it well before presenting it to the branch personnel.
- Secure the Pera Padala form (and count the change received, if there is any).
- Take note of the 10-digit control number, and then, send it to the receiver/beneficiary of money transfer, in this case, the receiver would be your loved ones.
NOTE: The receiver/beneficiary should provide the control number and present a Valid ID when claiming the remittance.
For your loved ones back in the province, the process of claiming the remitted amount is also simple.
- They may visit any nearby Cebuana Lhuillier Pawnshop branch and fill out the Pera Padala form. All of the details should be written down correctly, so it would be consistent with the details provided by the sender as well.
- After presenting the accomplished form they need to present a Valid ID and a 24k card (if they are a 24k card holder). All requirements should only be presented to the authorized personnel.
- As with all transactions that involves money, the receivers should count the amount received before leaving the branch.
If your loved ones in the province would not be able to reach their Cebuana Lhuillier branches due to unforeseen circumstances, they may instead coordinate with the authorized Cebuana Lhuillier Pera Padala Agents (for domestic remittances). The authorized agents are:
- ADB Lending Company, Inc. (Pasamonte)
- Expresspay, Inc.
- Global Pinoy Remittance and Services (GPRS)
- Orient Asia Lending, Inc. (Prime Remit)
- Jewelhouse Pawnshop and Jewelry
- Ayala Alabang Village Association-Employees Multi-Purpose Cooperative (AAVA-EMPC)
- FILHAI Multi-Purpose Cooperative (FILHAI MPC)
- Republic Pawnshops Corporation (H Lhuillier)
- Quickloan Pawnshop
- Cardbank, Inc.
- Tiaong Rural Bank, Inc.
- China Bank Savings, Inc
- Cantilan Bank, Inc
- Enterprise Bank, Inc
- ABS-CBN E-Money Plus, Inc (myREMIT)
- Opportunity Kauswagan Remit, Inc. (OK Remit)
- Dalton Pawnshop and Jewelry, Inc.
- Inter Asia Development Bank
- Gata Daku Multi-Purpose Cooperative (GDMPC)
- Sun Gate Pawnshop
- Card SME Bank
- Viaexpress Travel & Tours, Inc.
- Philippine Postal Savings Bank
- Bayad Center
- Tanglaw Pawnshop
- Golden Rural Bank
- Pazalonia Pawnshop
- Country Builders
- Rural Bank of Kiamba (Sarangani) Inc.
- Common Wealth Rural Bank
They may visit any of these authorized agents once you’ve given them the control number. You may simply call, text, or chat the important details, but remember to remind your loved ones to bring a Valid ID, and also, to never share the control number with anyone else other than the branch personnel inside the Cebuana Lhuillier branch or the authorized agents.
Now, all of these are made possible only by a well-trusted remittance center, and nothing indicates a more trusted name than Cebuana Lhuiller. With Cebuana Lhuillier’s Pera Padala Service, you are ensured an easy, quick, and safe way to send and receive money. With more than 2500 branches nationwide and accredited international and domestic partners, this money transfer service is made available to clients within and outside the Philippines. All transactions are real time, which enables clients to claim the money as soon as the sender completes the sending process in the branch. So feel free to visit any nearby Cebuana Lhuillier branch for your money remittance needs – we assure a fast, easy and secure transaction.