Filipinos are trying their best to gain extra money during the COVID-19 pandemic. For some circumstances, people tend to consider pawning their valuable possessions in order to meet their needs. Because of this, Cebuana Lhuillier wants to help in any way to make pawning faster, more reliable, and safer. The microfinancial services giant introduced a new platform called the Pawn from Home Service where you can pawn your precious items from the comforts of your home.
Below are the three (3) steps on how you can pledge.
- Scan the QR code or visit Cebuana from Home website
- Choose PAWNING and enter your contact information, jewelry details, and upload a photo of your jewelry for appraisal.
- Submit your fully accomplished e-form and wait for Cebuana Lhuillier’s agent for further instructions.
The Pawn from Home Service can accept up to 5 items that may be pawned in every transaction. The items accepted include:
- Platinum jewelry
You can enjoy a 30% higher appraisal rate on your gold items when you pawn it because the value of gold is continuously rising in the market. You can also be more protected from the virus because as part of the new service, Cebuana will be the one who will collect your item and give your loan amount.
Here are their onsite pawning procedures.
Cebuana Lhuillier’s rider will confirm your request by giving you your reference number for your transaction. You should be able to confirm it to be able to proceed with the delivery.
- Offsite Prep
Expect that the rider will do the following for safety procedure:
- Ask for a secured place within the gated wall of the customer’s residence.
- Set up a mini table and chair
- Ask the customer to place the valuable item to be pawned on a tray.
Once the item is appraised and agreed to the amount, the rider will give you the loan money through the following options:
- Cash for any amount maximum of P5,000
- Remittance number or credit to your micro-savings account for any amount exceeding P5,000
Cebuana Lhuillier provides the leading pawning services in the country today and it will continue to make your life easy especiallyduring the quarantine period. It has more than 2, 500 branches nationwide that will cater to the Filipinos by accepting different valuable items in exchange for a fair loan amount—even when you’re staying home.
If you want to know more about our services and products, visit us at www.cebuanalhuiller.com