How do I send money (domestic)?
- Visit any Cebuana Lhuillier branch and fill out the Pera Padala form.
- Present the accomplished form, valid ID, and 24k card (if you are a 24k cardholder) to the branch personnel.
- Give the total amount to be paid.
- Secure the Pera Padala form (and count the change received, if there is any).
- Provide the 10-digit control number to the receiver/beneficiary.
NOTE: The receiver/beneficiary should provide the control number and present a valid ID when claiming the remittance.