- Earn 15% GetGo bonus points when you convert your 24k Rewards Points to GetGoPoints from September 15 to October 31.
- 15% bonus points is computed based on regular points earned per transaction.
- Bonus points are rounded-down and no fraction of a point will be awarded.
- Member will receive an email confirmation from GetGo oncepoints are credited to hisGetGo account.
- Member may also check their points balance when they log-in to their account at getgo.com.ph.
- GetGo bonus points and regular points will be credited to member’s account within two (2) working days.
- Enrollment to the GetGo Program is required prior to availment of the redemption offer.
- Qualified members are entitled to one (1) e-raffle entry for every point earned (including bonus points) for a chance to win either of the following:
- 5 winners of 4D/3N Vacation Package for four (4) to one of the following destinations: Korea, China, Japan, Taiwan, and Hong Kong
– Roundtrip ticket (all in)
– USD200 Agoda Voucher (winner can book hotel of choice)
– Tours to pre-selected attractions
– There will be 1 winner per destination
- 20 winners of 20,000 GetGo points
- Raffle draw will be on November 14, 2017.
- Raffle draw will be held at the Loyalty Division Office, Cebu Pacific Building Domestic Road, Barangay 191, Zone 20, Pasay City and to be witnessed by a DTI representative.
- The twenty-five (25) winners will be notified via registered mail, e-mail and a phone call. Upon receipt of the notification, the winner should immediately contact the Marketing Team- Loyalty Division, Cebu Pacific. Contact details will be provided through a notification email.
- Members may only win once. Should the participant win twice in the raffle draw, he/she may get the prize of higher value.
- Redemption is until 60 days from receipt of notice, otherwise prize will be forfeited with prior approval of DTI. Travel period is valid within 6 months upon receipt of notification or from April 1 to October 31, 2018.
- The 20% tax for prizes exceeding P10,000 and other expensesthat will be incurred in relation to the prize should be shouldered by the winner.
- Release of prize and other registration and claiming details shall be coordinated by the prize sponsor to the winner.
- Prize is transferrable and non-convertible to cash.