- Fly Home with Cebuana Lhuillier Countrywide Promo Mechanics
- Complete qualified transaction: Remittance (any amount) sent from Taiwan, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia and Canada to the Philippines through any of CL’s remittance partners and claimed in close to 2,500 branches nationwide.
- (1) one qualified transaction per month = (1) one e-raffle entry
- Lucky senders from each country will be drawn to win a roundtrip ticket to the Philippines on the following raffle draw schedule:
|Country||No. of Winners||Promo Duration||Raffle draw date|
|Taiwan||20||September 1 to October 31, 2018||November 9, 2018|
|Canada||5||October 1 to November 30, 2018||December 6, 2018|
List of Participating Partners:
|EEC Int’l Phils Corp|
|Metrex Services Corporation|
|WCT Express Remittance Services|
|Well Chain Int’l Co. Ltd.|
|BKK Forex Pte Ltd|
|Brunphil Express Pte Ltd|
|Cebuana Lhuillier HK|
|Malaysia||CIMB Islamic Bank|
|Placid NK Corporation|
|SMJ Teratai Sdn Bhd|
|TML Remittance Center Sdn Bhd|
|Tranglo Sdn Bhd|
- Roundtrip tickets are only valid for 6 months, upon claiming of winners.
- Raffle draw will be held at ICT Office 3F The Networld Hub 156 Jupiter cor. Comet Sts. Bel-Air Makati City
- Announcement of winners will be done thru partner in-branch announcement and social media.
- Promo reminders:
- Raffle entries are computer-generated and are based on transaction numbers and agreed cut-off per month.
- Clients can earn as many entries based on their number of qualified transactions.
- Clients can only win once.
- Winners will be notified through partner branch announcements and digital winners’ ads. They must bring at least one (1) photo-bearing valid ID when claiming their prize.
- Winners have (30) thirty days to claim prize or prize will be forfeited in favor of Cebuana Lhuillier Services Corp.
- Roundtrip tickets are not convertible to cash.
- Client shall shoulder all travel-related requirements upon return to destination country.
- Employees of P.J. Lhuillier Group of Companies, Ad/ Creatives Agency, PR and Media agencies, and their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the promotion.