Only 1 will be the HAPPIEST PINOY for 2012!
- Do you have a constantly cheerful face and optimistic outlook?
- Have you proven ability to rise above life’s challenges?
- Do you have a positive impact on the lives of others?
If you answered YES to all of these, then you have a chance to become the HAPPIEST PINOY for 2012!
Filipinos are known to be resilient and optimistic despite the adversities we encounter every day. This is why that from the 3o++ rank, Philippines is now on the 13th! a notch ahead from America. Isn’t it something to be proud of?
This is why Cebuana Lhuillier Insurance Solutions, Inc. (CLIS) now in its second year, continues to seek and recognize the country’s most optimistic and passionate Filipinos who overcame difficulties and exhibited resilience amid life’s challenges while maintaining a smile on his or her face.
Who are eligible?
1. Any Filipino 10 years old and above, with good moral character and residing in the Philippines may be nominated.
2. Any Filipino of legal age, group or organization registered by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) may nominate.
3. Nominations are accepted from October 21, 2011 to July 31, 2012.
So what will the Happiest Pinoy get?
1. “Happiest Pinoy” Winner- P 250,000.00 + Trophy
2. Nine (9) Runners-Up : P 25,000.00 each + Trophy
Click here for the complete mechanics.
Ready to nominate? Click here. Don’t worry, nominators of the chosen Top 10 candidates will each receive cash tokens and gift certificates.
Deadline for contest entries is on July 31, 2012.
Cebuana Lhuillier Pawnshop has been the leading pawnshop chain in the Philippines with over 1,500 branches across the country—from Aparri to Tawi-Tawi. For 25 years now, Cebuana has been true to its slogan “Walang Kapantay Magpahalaga” through the incomparable services that the company offers to its customers- this includes — pawning, local and international remittance, insurance, bills payment, e-load, collection, and foreign exchange. Founded in 1987 by the current Philippine envoy to Portugal, Ambassador Philippe Jones Lhuillier, Cebuana Lhuillier is currently managed by its President and CEO, Jean Henri Lhuillier.