1. The promo period is from April 1 to June 15, 2014.
2. Qualified transactions included are:
a. Pawning – Pawn, renewal, tubos
b. Remittance (Sending) – Domestic and International Sending
c. Remittance (Payout) – International Payout
3. Qualified transactions in any Cebuana Lhuillier branch, Cebuana Lhuillier Express or Cebuana Lhuillier Pera Padala branches are valid for the promo.
4. Qualified transactions will automatically earn a customer an entry.
5. There are two ways to win:
a. Contest – Cebuana Lhuillier Race it To Win it
b. Cash Raffle
6. From the pool of entries, 10 winners will be drawn from each of the following areas to win P2,000 each and join the Cebuana Lhuillier Race it To Win it:
a. Metro Manila
b. North Luzon
c. South Luzon
7. Aside from that, six (6) cash raffle winners will also be drawn from the entries.
8. Deadline for earning of entries is on June 15, 2014.
*All qualified domestic remittance transactions (sending) using the e-money service will automatically get two (2) electronic entries.
1. From the entries starting from April 1 – June 15, 2014, six (6) entries will be drawn to win the following cash raffle prizes:
• 5 winners of P10,000 each
• 1 winner of P100,000
2. Draw will be held at the P.J. Lhuillier, Inc. ICT Office 3/F SRVI Bldg. 156 Jupiter cor. Comet Sts., Bel-Air, Makati City 1209 on June 20, 2014 in the p
resence of a DTI Representative.
resence of a DTI Representative.
*All cash raffle winners will get additional P5,000 if they are a 24k cardholder.
Cebuana Lhuillier Race It to Win It:
1. From the entries starting from April 1 – May 15, 2014, ten (10) winners per area will be drawn to win P2,000 each and to play in Cebuana Lhuillier Race it To Win it to win bigger cash prizes.
2. Drawing of contestants will be held at the P.J. Lhuillier, Inc. ICT Office 3/F SRVI Bldg. 156 Jupiter cor. Comet Sts., Bel-Air, Makati City 1209 on May 21, 2014, 4PM in the presence of a DTI Representative.
1. The Cebuana Lhuillier Race It To Win It Elimination Round will be held in Metro Manila on June 7, 2014. A contestant may nominate a family member or a friend to participate in Cebuana Lhuillier Race It To Win It on his/her behalf provided that the he/she is:
a. Below 18 years old or above 45 years old
2. Hotel accommodations, travel and meal expenses of all contestants will be provided by PJ Lhuillier Incorporated (PJLI).
3. Prior to the race, all contestants shall sign a waiver certifying that they are fit to participate in the race.
4. Cebuana Lhuillier Race It To Win It Elimination Round will consist of five (5) elimination challenges. Top 2 contestants from each area with the fastest time in finishing all 5 challenges will advance to the FINAL ROUND.
5. Elimination round will be documented via media coverage for airing in national television.
1. Five (5) teams, with two (2) members each will play the Cebuana Lhuillier Race It To Win It Final Round on June 8, 2014. Teams will be formed through draw-lots.
2. Cebuana Lhuillier Race It To Win It shall take place in Island Cove, Cavite. Teams will race to finish and complete all Cebuana Lhuillier Challenges.
3. Each team will be given race kits that they may use all throughout the race.
4. Teams shall complete the first Cebuana Lhuillier Challenge so they could have the second route clue that will instruct them where to go next and where their next challenge awaits. The same procedure goes on for the third challenge and so on. There will be a total of five (5) Cebuana Lhuillier Challenges during the course of 1 day.
5. The first team to arrive in the Final Stop will be the winner of Cebuana Lhuillier Race It To Win It.
6. The Final Round will be documented via media coverage for airing in national television.
1st team = P 100,000.00 each team member
2nd team = P 75,000.00 each team member
3rd team = P 50,000.00 each team member
4th Team – P 10,000 each team member
5th Team – P 10,000 each team member
1. Raffle entries are computer-generated and are based on transaction numbers.
2. Customers can earn as many entries based on their number of qualified transactions. Cash raffle winners can only win once.
3. Chosen contestants of Cebuana Lhuillier Race it To Win it can still win the cash raffle except for the 1st place winners of the contest.
4. Raffle winners will be notified through registered mail. They must follow the instructions indicated in the registered mail. They must also present a valid photo-bearing ID and its photocopy together with the original notification letter in the nearest Cebuana Lhuillier, Cebuana Lhuillier Express or Cebuana Lhuillier Pera Padala branch.
5. Prior to the promo, CLIENTS MUST ENSURE THAT THEY HAVE UPDATED THEIR PERSONAL INFORMATION (e.g., name, address, active mobile/telephone no., and birthday) in the Cebuana Lhuillier, Cebuana Lhuillier Express or Cebuana Lhuillier Pera Padala branch where they transacted. The information of the client in the system will be considered correct and this will be the basis in sending their notification letters.
6. P. J. Lhuillier Inc. shall not be liable for any announcement that a client did not receive his/her notification letter due to outdated client information.
7. Employees of P.J. Lhuillier Group of Companies, Ad/Creatives Agency, PR and Media agencies, and their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the promotion.
8. 20% tax on prizes exceeding 10,000 shall be shouldered by PJ Lhuillier, Inc.