The Filipinos’ endurance and resiliency are immeasurable. Say what you will about the economy, but Filipinos will always endure, no matter what. But these amazing feats of strength are not without its supporting traits, mainly, the Filipino camaraderie and love for family. Often, we find ourselves engulfed within a financial crisis, yet, we still have enough to help out our loved ones. This is evident through the endless streams of cash remittances during our country’s toughest days, and even more noticeable as COVID-19 made its presence felt during the early months of 2020. The thing about sending your loved ones financial help is that, not only are you helping them survive throughout the whole ordeal, but you are also making it known that you care for them, and you would never leave them hanging during times of need.
Now, no other establishment has made it easier and more convenient for every Pinoy to send out their remittances but Cebuana Lhuillier. Being formally established more than three decades ago, their mantra of helping out the Filipino people with their financial needs and transactions remains true up to this day. Introducing different services along the way, garnering solutions to smoothen out every transaction, and opening its doors to opportunities that may better the lives of its long-time customers, Cebuana Lhuillier has always been at the pinnacle of providing unrivaled service and honest financial transactions. With the money remittance aspect of their service, things may just get better along the way, with the introduction of the International Payout Cash Panalo.
What is the International Payout Cash Panalo?
Cebuana Lhuillier’s International Payout Cash Panalo is a raffle promo implemented within Cebuana Lhuillier’s Money Remittance/Pera Padala service. The promo mechanics are as follows:
1) This promo is open to all clients who will claim their international remittance sent thru the participating partners abroad in any of Cebuana Lhuillier’s 2,500 branches. Clients will automatically earn an e-raffle entry based on the following qualifiers below:
2) The promo will run from March 1 up to December 31, 2020. Lucky winners will be drawn to win the following prizes:
• March – 100 winners of PhP 5,000 cash
• April – 100 winners of PhP 10,000 cash
• May – 30 winners of PhP 20,000 cash
• June to September – 10 winners of PhP 100,000 cash
• October to December – 1 winner of PhP 1,000,000 cash
3) All qualified entries during the promo duration will be drawn thru a computer-based random generated system of Cebuana Lhuillier. The raffle draw will be held on the following dates at the ICT Office 3/F The Networld Hub 156 Jupiter cor. Comet Sts., Bel-Air, Makati City, with the presence of a DTI representative.
4) All qualified clients can only win once every raffle draw date.
5) All clients must update their personal information (e.g., name, address, active mobile/telephone no. and birthday) in their transacting Cebuana Lhuillier branch as this will be the basis of the marketing team in sending the registered mail and SMS to the winners.
6) All winners will receive a registered mail bearing the procedure on how they will be able to claim their prize. They must present the letter to their winning Cebuana Lhuillier branch together with a valid ID and tax identification number during the redemption period.
7) Announcement of winners will be shared thru the in-branch mini poster and social media pages of Cebuana Lhuillier.
8) Cebuana Lhuillier shall not be liable if the winners did not receive the registered mail due to outdated personal information.
9) All winners will only have sixty (60) calendar days to redeem their prize upon receipt of the registered mail. All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited in favor of Cebuana Lhuillier with prior approval from DTI.
10) Cebuana Lhuillier will shoulder the 20% tax in all cash prizes exceeding PhP10,000 in amount.
11) All employees of P.J. Lhuillier Group of Companies, Ad/ Creatives Agency, PR and Media agencies and their relatives up to second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining this promo.
“Okay, that sounds like a good promo, but how is Cebuana Lhuillier’s Money Remittance/Pera Padala service in general?”
Simply put, Cebuana Lhuillier’s Pera Padala service is an easy, quick, and safe way to send and receive money within and outside the Philippines. You may claim the money as soon as the sender completes the remittance process in the branch! You may visit 2,500 branches nationwide and its wide network of accredited international partners. With decades of experience, you can expect Cebuana Lhuillier to safely send your hard-earned money towards your loved ones. It isn’t just about the smooth transaction at hand, it’s also about the experience of convenience and safety. While other establishments aren’t secured enough to handle money remittance with no or hassle, Cebuana Lhuillier always guaranties that their customers would not run into any hassle, may it be by technical or human error.
With the convenience and safeguards put in place, there is nothing left to do but to participate in the International Payout Cash Panalo. Take advantage of this once in a lifetime opportunity. Feel free to visit your nearest Cebuana Lhuillier b